Choosing the Right Cedar Roof Cleaner | Rocky Mount, NC
Have you put off cleaning your cedar roof, because you just don’t know how to pick a roof cleaner? It can be overwhelming trying to figure out the best fit. Clean Pro Exteriors offers 6 tips to picking the right person for the job.
Our goal is to help you extend the life of your roof. We know that damage to a roof often causes damage to the whole house.
1. Ask about the process. A good roof cleaning company will use a soft wash process. A pressure washer can damage the roof, even if it is low pressure it can still cause damage.
2. References. Is the company able to supply references, whether business or personal. We support entrepreneurs who want to start their own business, and we also recognize that providing references can be challenging starting out. If you are unable to get a specific business reference, ask for a character reference from a former employer, pastor, teacher, etc.
3. Are they local. Do they serve in your local community. Are you able to locate their headquarters. This is so important if something goes wrong. You want to be sure that the company can be tracked down.
4. Is it a fly-by-night business. Find out if the business is established and licensed. Have they been around for a little while. Or did they just pop up and will be gone tomorrow?
5. Insured. This is so important to find out. Mistakes happen and you need to know that if something goes wrong, they have the insurance coverage to make it right.
6. Making outrageous claims. Are they making promises that they can’t deliver on. One claim, may be adding an extra coating to keep infestation down for 10-15 years. As wonderful as this sounds, if that could actually happen the manufacturers would already be adding it to the shingles. Any claim made should be backed up by facts.
If you need help choosing a roof cleaner feel free to contact us for a free estimate.
5 Year Clean Pro No-Grow Warranty
Clean Pro Exteriors offers a 5 year no grow warranty. Customers can invest in their roof cleaning with confidence, knowing that their shingles are protected for 5 years. Our unique cleaning method prevents mold, moss, and other growth from taking root – and if it does, we’ll come back and fix it!